StatCounter

StatCounter

StatCounter

Sunday, August 9, 2020

My Cooking Adventures by Hera Bell


 Eat local. Eat fresh. Eat colorful. 

 Some may call it "ratatouille". Italians add olives it becomes "caponata". I cook without a recepie. 

 Over the years, throughout my travels I learnt a great deal about flavours which is only achieved by the use of spices. Therefor I invite everyone to go into such flavour adventures as me. Don't be shy. Cook with spices. 

 Chop ognions as half moon slices. Fry them in peanut oil. It is heat resistant. Olive oil under high heat burns and actually becomes bad. 

 Chop everything else.

Add to the pot. Add tomato coulis. Water. Salt. Sweet Antep pepper flakes. A bit of hot Antep pepper flakes. Lime juice. Garlic and onion powders. Mix everything. 

 In low heat start simmering everything. If you want it to be one a full vegan meal. Just add chick peas or various beans of your choice.

Bonne Appétit.