StatCounter

StatCounter

StatCounter

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

SEASON'S GREETINGS

 

What a year this has been.

I lost my dad to Covid April 7th. He was a resident at Heron that go hit hard with Covid.

Covid taught us humility.  It showed us how our lives and busnisses can be so fragile. How the world we live in can suffer collectively from the same virus regardless  the country.

In isolation we learnt that we don't need much, but our loved one besides us. Just our health. A roof over our heads and food on our tables.

I was very fortunate to work 4 days a week and manage  a medical clinic. Since I have been doing for over 5 years already.

My "in studio" photography and my weekend clients had to take a hiatus from being active because of Covid.

During this summer I only did outdoor sessions. Around town and in my garden only with some select clientèle. 

I wish everyone good holidays . Stay safe and healthy.

Let there be light upon Earth and in your hearts.

As we welcome 2021. I wish everyone love and peace.

What I miss the most our travels.




















With Les Grands Ballet solo dancers  Anna Ishii and Celestin Boutin

Tutus by   One Point Tutus 

Make up by Yuka Hayata

Kaftan worn by Celestin designed by Canadian designer  Yves Jean Lacasse