StatCounter

StatCounter

StatCounter

Sunday, July 10, 2016

The Gift Of Being Different by Montrealer Girl Boss Hera Bell

I would like to welcome you all to my new blog which will depict my meli melo visual and culinary adventures. A bit of this a bit of that.

Some of you already know who I am.

An Armenian girl born in Istanbul, living in Montreal since 1978 and traveling the world. I have always been attracted since childhood to extravagant things. When you meet me, you will either love me or hate me. I have been a  achiever in almost everything I did  in my life. At the age of 56, I am now in peace with who I am, I learnt to keep my close friends closer, and I am getting used to the idea of ignoring the negative people around me. I no longer seek approval from others. Since my both carreers in life have been involved heavily in a creative world, I have been surrounded by the envy of other creative people. This had thought me one single thing in life. Be strong, continue with your chosen passion, thrive to be among the best, ignore the competition. Because while the rest will hate you, dislike you and envy you, you will  be busy working hard and geting closer to your dreams.

In a world of conformity, would you dare to be different? Would you be boring to become just a follower, instead of being a top trend setter?

From my kitchen table to yours with love. My garden snail Willy and I had a bit of fun... He is now set free back to the garden basking in the sun.

As for the new terminology of "Girl Boss" which has become a chewing gum in every free lancer girl's mouth who has been making a living by being her own boss, I have been a girl boss as a fashion designer for 12 years prior to my photography business which has been in operation since 1997. Yes, I guess  I am a girl boss.

Have a wonderful Sunday.