StatCounter

StatCounter

StatCounter

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

No Time For Myself & Time Flies by Montrealer GirlBoss Hera Bell

My life has been  so crazy busy I can't  even find a 20 minutes to schedule my hair cut.  Trust me. Because after the hair cut I need another hour or so to do my own hair dye. No bloody time. Time flies. Hopefully next week sometimes friday I can achieve scheduling my cut.

Today I saw a client from years ago. She is now 32 with a 2 year old boy. Last time  I had photographed her she was 16 and I did her high-school  grad  shots. During the film era. Wow. I am old. Some of the photographers  operating today were just coming out of their diapers  when I was shooting.

Sadly or perhaps nicely  don't  feel my age.   I am a Duracell battery bunny. By the way such a great ad campaign that is.

The other day a client decided to fly his drone over my session. Voila. Naked truth captured.