StatCounter

StatCounter

StatCounter

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Food For Soul The India I Miss by Montrealer GirlBoss Hera Bell

This Saturday night in Montreal I sit down with a feeling of loss for humanity. I seek answers to too many questions of why are are experiencing such divisions, terror and sadness for lost lives.

Having spent several years in India due to my previous carrer in the fashion industry for 12 years brings me warm memories of an era where we could travel without terror interact freely with different cultures.
In India I learnt about sharing. Tasted every kind of spice. And I had developed deep friendships. 

Tonight I seek comfort cooking an Indian coconut masala vegan dish.
It has potatoes  veggies lentils basmati rice and flavours  that reminds me a better world.

Good night world. May we see peace  and harmony amongst humans.

Shot with cell phone.