StatCounter

StatCounter

StatCounter

Monday, February 24, 2020

WATER DROP COLLISIONS Abstract Photography by Montreal photographer Hera Bell

Yesterday I experimented with my new toy which came from a UK supplier.
The results are quite fun. Not bad for a first time. I wanted to create water sculptures.
Here are first few.



 If you are curious about the wiggly part. It happened because I thought it would make a better image. Otherwise there was minimum editing done.
Camera is Canon 5D Mark III. One portable Canon flash was used. I opted to use my zoom lens instead of a macro. Better control on manual focus.








 "My Hommge To Erte's Fashion" 
 Imagine this is milk.




"Very Pregnant, boy or girl"


From my Abrstract Fluides series. "Ageing" Some of us know what it means. Where everything tends to go towards south.






Acrilic limited edition of 100 print details of my collection.



Sea Monsters Dancing...
From my water series. This image is a collection of 3 shots. All shot during my first try. All I coud see Sea Monsters. Voila. At a dance 2 males courting a female.
White background and just clear water. Lighting is everything.